Immune Support from Life Extension & Mr. CBD
Optimized Quercetin & 1,000mg CBD Oil
Supports cellular health & immune function
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that supports cellular health, endothelial health, and healthy immune function. Optimized Quercetin delivers 250 mg of standardized quercetin in a bioavailable super food blend, as well as vitamin C and camu-camu berry extract to further support a healthy immune response and more.
Benefits at a Glance
- Promotes cellular health and DNA function
- Supports healthy seasonal immune response
- Encourages healthy endothelial integrity
- Supports already-healthy blood glucose levels
- Promotes cholesterol levels already within normal range
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid found in red grape skins, red onions, apples, buckwheat, and other food sources. Quercetin supports healthy cellular function, cardiovascular health, and has also been shown to encourage a healthy immune response — especially to seasonally changing environments.
Supports cardiovascular and endothelial health
Quercetin promotes cardiovascular health by protecting the integrity of your vascular endothelium.1-4 One way quercetin does this is by encouraging healthy levels of nitric oxide: which supports healthy blood pressure levels already within the normal range.5
This unique phytonutrient also supports healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range.6 Quercetin also helps reduce oxidative stress, promotes a healthy inflammatory response in blood vessel walls as a result of healthy gene expression,7 and supports healthy blood glucose levels already within normal range.8-14
Promotes a healthy immune response
In human cell culture studies, quercetin has been shown to block the manufacture and release of inflammation-causing substances,15-18 which can help support a healthy immune response, especially to seasonally changing environments. And our Optimized Quercetin blend also contains vitamin C and camu-camu berry extract to further promote healthy immune function.
- Mol Aspects Med. 2010 Dec;31(6):478-94.
- Atherosclerosis. 2011 Sep;218(1):44-52.
- Eur J Pharmacol. 2011 May 11;658(2-3):248-56.
- Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2010 Oct;73(10):14-6.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Oct;88(4):1018-25.
- Clin Chem. 2000 Aug;46(8 Pt 1):1162-70.
- J Thromb Haemost. 2004 Dec;2(12):2138-45.
- Nutr Res Pract. 2011 Feb;5(1):28-33.
- Biochem J. 2005;386:471-8.
- Int J Obes (Lond). 2011 Sep;35(9):1165-72.
- Biol Pharm Bull. 2008 Jul;31(7):1403-9.
- Rejuvenation Res. 2011 Oct;14(5):525-34.
- Nutrition. 2011 Jun;27(6):617-23.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2010 Dec;92(6):1511-21.
- Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Oct;31(10):1303-11.
- Neuroimmunomodulation. 2006;13(3):179-86.
- Eur J Pharmacol. 2010 Sep 10;642(1-3):134-9.
- J Immunol. 2010 Jun 15;184(12):6815-21.
|Dosage and Use|
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.